Center Cupola Caboose - PENNSYLVANIA #1002 - Large "G" Scale. Our Center-Cupola Caboose is a standard American style caboose. The most common form was a small windowed projection on the roof, called the cupola. The crew sat in elevated seats to inspect the train from this perch while the train was moving. The caboose also provided the train crew with a shelter at the rear of the train. The crew could exit the train for switching or to protect the rear of the train when stopped. Bachmann Center-Cupola Cabooses come in a variety of road names. Each caboose is fully assembled and features include; Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Precision Graphics (where applicable), Blackened Machined Metal Wheels, Operating Knuckle Couplers, Large Scale Design, and Runs on G Gauge - 45 mm track.
- Big Haulers Fully Assembled Caboose
- Highly Detailed Painted Body with Precision Graphics (where applicable)
- Center-Cupola Style, with Detailed Undercarriage
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels, Operating Knuckle Couplers
- Large Scale Design, Runs on G Gauge - 45 mm track