Skip to product information
Mini engine powered, this sport scaled model of a U.S. battle field artillery missile features a detailed molded nose cone and balsa fins. Although simple in construction the resulting model features plenty of detail that you will be proud to display.
- Recovery: Parachute
- Maximum Height: 500ft (152m)
- Recommended Engines: 1/2A3-2T, A3-4T, A10-3T
- Projected Max Altitude: 325 ft. (99 m)
- Recovery System: 12 in. (30.5 cm) Parachute
- Length: 11.75 in. (29.8 cm)
- Diameter: 0.98 in. (25 mm)
- Estimated Weight: 1.2 oz. (34 g)
- Estimated Assembly Time: 1 Hour (painting and glue drying time not included)
- Fin Materials: Laser cut wood
- Decal Type: Waterslide
- Launch System: Porta-Pad II and Electron Beam Launch Controller
- Launch Rod Size: 1/8"
- Age Recommendation: Estes model rocketry is recommended for boys and girls ages 10+ with adult supervision for those under 12, and rocketeers of all ages.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BUILD:
- Scissors, pencil, ruler, fine sandpaper, carpenter’s glue, hobby knife, masking tape, primer (white) and paint (olive drab).
- (Tools, construction and finishing supplies not included.)
WHAT YOU NEED TO LAUNCH (sold separately):
- Estes Porta-Pad II Launch Pad and Electron Beam Launch Controller, Estes model rocket engines, starters and recovery wadding. Four 1.5V high quality AA alkaline batteries are also required for launch controller (not included).
- (1) Rocket Kit