The Pro Series II line just got a new member! Meet the Super Big Bertha, featuring a BT80 (2.6 in/66 mm) diameter body tube for your building enjoyment. Standing over 36 inches tall, the Super Big Bertha comes with the quick release motor retention system just as the other Pro Series kits do. (9750 Pro Series II 29MM Retainer Set – is also sold separately). Construction of this kit is not difficult and the altitudes you will reach are very impressive! Building and finish work can easily be accomplished over a few days. AND did we mention its a bring back from around 1990?
- Recommended Engines: E16-4, F15-6 w/Engine Adapter (sold separately)- D12-3
- Projected Max Altitude: 1200 ft. (366 m)
- Recovery System: 24 in. (61 cm) Parachute
- Construction: Screw on Motor Retainer Set
- Estimated Assembly Time: 3 Hours (painting and glue drying time not included)
- Fin Materials: Laser cut wood
- Decal Type: Waterslide
- Launch System: Pro Series II Launch Pad and Pro Series II Launch Controller
- Launch Rod Size: 1/4"
- Age Recommendation: Estes Pro Series II rocket kits are recommended for boys and girls ages 18+ with adult supervision for those under 18, and rocketeers of all ages.
- Length: 36.8 in. (93.5 cm)
- Diameter: 2.6 in. (66 mm)
- Estimated Weight: 8.9 oz. (252.3 g)
WHAT YOU NEED TO BUILD:
- Fine sandpaper,
- Carpenter’s Glue,
- Hobby Knife,
- Masking Tape,
- Primer (white),
- Paint (red, white) and clear coat (optional).
- (Tools, construction and finishing supplies not included.)
WHAT YOU NEED TO LAUNCH (sold separately):
- Pro Series II Launch Pad and Pro Series II Launch Controller
- Estes model rocket engines, starters and Pro Series II Recovery Wadding.
- Six C 1.5V high quality alkaline batteries are also required for launch controller (not included).